Monday 8 July 2013

Revamped Living Room, Dinning Room and Family Room....

Take a look at 3 rooms that I have decorated and revitalized for my client.  The rooms had great bones and great furniture pieces, which my clients wanted to keep.  I repositioned some pieces, and improved the flow of the rooms as well as purchased the missing accessories and furniture accents that the space needed. 

Drapery is set to be installed next week, but I couldn't wait to post these before and after pictures! 
Hope you enjoy them!!



Living room Before...
 
living room After
 
 
 
 
I installed these beautiful large mirrors and console tables to flank the fireplace.  I also repositioned the 2 chairs and the sofa which made the space feel much larger and sophisticated.  We added great Ralph Lauren Lamps on the console which added more drama in the space. 
 

 
 
Dinning Room Before


 
Dinning Room After

 
We installed a damask wall paper, changed the chairs because the scale of the other ones were not right.  We changed the light fixture to a modern transitional piece from ELTE which works great in the space.
 
 
Family Room Before

 
Family Room After


 
I repositioned the TV on the larger wall and created a desk area under the window.  The beautiful print was purchased at ATRI MISTERI in Woodbridge, (great boutique!, if you haven't gone, you should!)


 
 

 


No comments: