Sunday 13 January 2013

Pack up the decorations ... now what does that room look like..

Christmas has come and gone and now its time to pack up the decorations and start re-decorating and rediscovering your new haven... well, at least that is what happens to me at this time of year....

The immediate rooms of contention for me are... The Dinning Room, Family Room and the Hall Way, all have until this Monday morning been decorated with reindeer's, frosted trees, garland and wreaths; all things I love but now need to change and refresh!

This is a great opportunity to add a new colour with decor pieces,  add new art work,  throw cushions and frames or a new rug...  - I think those are the items I will focus on.  Check back with me to see what changes were made to these spaces. 

BEFORE



 

No comments: