Thursday 10 January 2013

Bedroom Transformation.....

Happy New Year to all my readers and thank you so much for your continued support!

In my opinion there is nothing like starting the new year off in a NEW Space! 

I wanted to share with you a picture of my clients bedroom Transformation.   I worked on their bedroom retreat as well as their daughters room.  I had the furniture resprayed (if you need refinishing check out AGR POLYESTER in Vaughn, they are by far the BEST finishing company in the city). 

We also used some great items from Indigo/Chapters (their gifting department has come a long way and its so inspirational, love shopping there!).  We also found some great items at the Bay & Home Outfitters (I have a sweet spot for HBC - always a great go to for me and my clients!).  Zilli Home and ELTE were also some of the honourable mentions for these 2 bedrooms!.

I hope your inspired to transform your bedroom.  If you need any help with your space please email me at urhaven@rogers.com

Madison's Room
BEFORE

 
AFTER
 
 
 
 
Tania & John's Retreat
BEFORE
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AFTER
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: